Back to the main page.

Bug 576 - timelock_neuromag122 seems to contain data from a 306-channel system

Reported 2011-04-11 09:51:00 +0200
Modified 2012-02-03 21:15:30 +0100
Product: FieldTrip
Component: core
Version: unspecified
Hardware: PC
Operating System: Mac OS
Importance: P1 critical
Assigned to: Robert Oostenveld
Depends on:
See also:

Jan-Mathijs Schoffelen - 2011-04-11 09:51:40 +0200

Please verify the other test data files (different data types) and ensure that they are correct

Jan-Mathijs Schoffelen - 2011-04-11 14:39:17 +0200

this appears to also hold for the raw data file. this is the fif-file now located in /home/common/matlab/fieldtrip/data/test/original/meg/neuromag122

Jan-Mathijs Schoffelen - 2011-04-11 14:44:24 +0200

by the way, I updated the directory structure, and recomputed most of the files; this pertains to bug #450

Robert Oostenveld - 2011-05-13 21:57:14 +0200

changed status from multiple bugs from NEW into ASSIGNED

Robert Oostenveld - 2011-05-13 21:58:09 +0200

changed status from multiple bugs from NEW to ASSIGNED

Jan-Mathijs Schoffelen - 2011-06-22 15:03:35 +0200

I don't have a 122-channel dataset lying around -> I reassign this to Robert; he may have one

Robert Oostenveld - 2011-11-24 12:23:54 +0100

confirmed, it indeed does: >> data data = avg: [316x150 double] var: [316x150 double] time: [1x150 double] dof: [316x150 double] label: {316x1 cell} dimord: 'chan_time' grad: [1x1 struct] cfg: [1x1 struct]

Robert Oostenveld - 2011-11-24 12:28:54 +0100

(In reply to comment #6) it turns out that the file from which it was made is also neuromag306 channel data: >> load preproc_neuromag122 >> data data = hdr: [1x1 struct] label: {316x1 cell} time: {1x10 cell} trial: {1x10 cell} fsample: 150.1537 sampleinfo: [10x2 double] grad: [1x1 struct] cfg: [1x1 struct]

Robert Oostenveld - 2011-11-24 12:42:23 +0100

(In reply to comment #7) I reran test_ft_preprocessing and test_ft_timelockanalysis on the affected input file. In the process, I encountered a bug in test_ft_timelockanalysis: the variable within the mat file had been renamed from data into timlock. I fixed it, the code is now more robust against this. mbp> svn commit Sending test/test_ft_timelockanalysis.m Transmitting file data . Committed revision 4810.